Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Fall Dance

The fall dance at church was last weekend. It was a chance to get a new LBD (Little black dress which I did not own), my hair done, and some bling jewels. I'm not sure why all our pics happen to be in someone else's home in front of their fireplace. The wedding photo of my sister and brother in law is a nice touch though don't you think? Mazie did not go to the dance but she wanted to pose with us in her beautiful gown. I am glad she likes this gown. My mom made me this blanket when I was about her age and it is my "blankie."





2 comments:

  1. Whoooeeee! (I've been waiting for these pix.) You two are very elegant. Did you have a good time? Did Drew sing to you? Don't let your LBD hang in the closet. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew sing to me? The only singing I get from him is if I sit in the pews on Sunday morning. i'll probably wear it to the New Year's Eve dance if we go. I'm suppose to do that sort of thing now.

    ReplyDelete