Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can't keep Up

I don't want all my posts to be whining and complaining because really who wants that?! HOwever, I feel like I can't keep up some days. With both kids having stomach flu this weekend and Drew and I both not up to par I was glad to be on the mend for a new week and we finally just finished the last dose of antibiotic for Mazie's ear infection. Between cleaning her new ear piercings, taking her medicine, making sure she washes her hands and face and brushes her teeth and hair I just feel exhausted. Then after I got home from an out of town day trip for work Leo proceeded to tell me his throat hurt. Seems as if it is very swollen. What next?! At least none of this is nothing serious. I could use some time to just relax on the couch. Luckily Lost is on tonight. I hope it redeems itself. WOuld love some simpler times of sitting out on the front porch and sipping lemonade as the kids play hopscotch on the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment