Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And They're Off....

Drew and his dad left this morning on schedule with a truck full of goods. Most all of it fit. I can't complain. What didn't fit Paige and Jason can hopefully sell at their garage sale this weekend. It took over 12 hours to get the truck loaded with what felt like the hottest day of the year. I don't know if I'll be able to walk today. Our place is mostly empty except for the fridge which I'll clean out today before my job interview. The cats are pretty freaked out down there all alone. Can't wait to finally land in Phoenix tomorrow. Floating in a pool sounds nice right about now. They are right when they say that death of a loved one and moving are the top most stressful things. Remind me of that next time I think it would be exciting to move to another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment