Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grande Finale



Places everyone!






Mazie had her rhythmic gymnastics end of the year show today. She began last summer and took classes all through the Fall, Winter, and Spring and was really excited about the show. Unfortunately they chose to do it on a Sunday morning so Drew wasn't able to make it. However, Aunt Paige was able to be there and I know it meant the world to Mazie. Paige and Jason got home late last night. I am not sure what runs through Drew's head in the middle of the night. We heard the dog going crazy and Drew suggested I go up there and say hello to them. I was like, "Um, I don't really want to say hello at 1 am." He says, "well you should at least go up and make sure it's them!" It was them and I didn't need to check.




So we had the show and the entire time Leo just complained how he was hungry. I swear that's all this kid thinks about. I tried to get some good shots but I was so far away. However, I had lots more showings at home so I managed to get a few more. LOL
I even got a shot of our kitty Emily watching from above.

1 comment: