Wednesday, July 1, 2009

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!

No Leo did not score a goal last night but they did win their first game finally. I am afraid it will be a while before Leo scores his first goal. He mostly enjoys watching the game and really gets into it. We have to remind him that he is actually "playing" in the game. We went to McDonalds afterwards to celebrate.

Today is Canada day. It's our 4th. I can only remember what we did last year which was when Nancy and Leo and great grandma were here visiting. We have many options this year but it's supposed to rain so I'm not sure if we'll be doing any of them. I wish fireworks didn't start after 10. I have work in the morning.

I'm getting very excited about our trip which is now a month away. We haven't told the kids yet but it's getting harder and harder to keep it a secret. I just measured them though and found out they are tall enough for both Splash mountain and Thundermountain. Not that they'll do either one.

Happy Canada Day!

3 comments:

  1. what's the secret? I won't tell. Are you going camping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is why the kids won't be on Splash Mountain & Thunder Mountain? But, why not tell them and let them put hash marks on the wall? ;) Won't their excitement be part of the fun? Of course, I'm here and you're there! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete