Thursday, October 22, 2009

Frozen Solid!

Can I just share how mad I am right now? I just had a brownie (yeah, it's not on my diet so what?!) and I wanted a glass of milk really really bad. Well, it's frozen solid. (I had a few cuss words in there that I took out for the sake of my mother.) I am so mad! Why can't we just have a fridge that works right where half the food on the back of the shelf doesn't freeze and ruin all the time?! Is that too much to ask. Oh , and apparently a landlord that shows up whenever he pleases and then tracks dog poop all through the house?

2 comments:

  1. Actually, that IS too much to ask. Take it from me. In March we bought a brand new GE fridge. They came SIX (yes, 6) TIMES to fix it cuz it was freezing stuff. I'll save you having to read the descriptions of those service calls. Finally, in August they brought us another brand new GE fridge and hauled the first piece of junk away. Guess what? Yeap, still FREEZES STUFF ALONG THE BACK cuz it's a poorly designed hunk of crap. Hubby has rigged a fan inside the thing to keep the air circulating while we decide how much frustration we want to experience with this situation. It wasn't even a cheap refrigerator! However, we don't have a landlord tracking dog poop everywhere. Don't let them bring you a GE fridge.
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that does suck! I never remember problems with any other fridge we've had besides this one. Appliances around here are very old and I can't wait for the day we get some new ones and I certainly hope some day to have a dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete